Monday, October 8, 2007

Top Ten Low Budget Christmas Gifts

Being a guy I shouldn't even be mentioning the words "Christmas Shopping" yet. But as I am trying to reach out to my brothers around the world, I thought I'd put some ideas out there.
  1. A bottle of Dog the Bounty Hunter's new perfume: "Captured".
  2. An IOU for a hug.
  3. A Salvation Army gift card.
  4. A new car, in "Second Life".
  5. A real stocking (just one).
  6. A used bathroom reader or a one month magazine subscription.
  7. One of your pets.
  8. A Subway sandwich franchise.
  9. A visit from two nicely dressed people with brief cases to discuss the pagan roots of the holiday and why we shouldn't give gifts.
  10. A box of batteries with a note: "Toys not included".
Please add your ideas in the comments section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know someone who just asked for replacement batteries one year for all the toys that had gone dead.

Ashley said...

I'll be sure to pass this along to Skylar :)