Thursday, September 27, 2007

The Top Ten Things You Don't Want to Hear or See on Your Honeymoon

I stumbled onto this list from when I MCed my sister's wedding. I enjoyed writing it and thought I'd add it to my musings.
  1. A few days after the wedding night your wife says, "Congratulations, do you think we will have a baby girl or boy?"
  2. Your wife returns from shopping and asks, "Do you have any more credit cards? The ones you gave me don't seem to work anymore."
  3. While getting ready to take a leisurely dip in the pool your husband comes out of the bathroom with a razor in hand and asks, "Can you shave my back? There are a few spots I couldn't reach."
  4. While taking a romantic walk together a total stranger comes up to your spouse and says, "Didn't I see you on Jerry Springer, Elimidate, and Temptation Island?"
  5. On your wedding night your wife asks you if you know what a hermaphrodite is?
  6. While looking around the honeymoon suite you notice a sign that says, "Please don't feed the roaches!"
  7. In the middle of the night your husband wakes you up and informs you, "He sees dead people!"
  8. You carry your new bride across the threshold only to have a bunch of strangers yell, "Surprise, you're on Candid Camera!"
  9. You arrive at the hotel to check in and the manager gives you an hourly rate.
  10. While packing the car to leave for the honeymoon you hear your wife say, "Honey, did you load my mother's bags yet?"

No comments: